21 June 2009

Happy Father's Day

We had a great time celebrating Sean's first father's day...Kennedy has truly been blessed with a wonderful daddy. For his gift, Kennedy and I framed a photo collage with pictures of her holding letters to spell the word "DADDY."



To celebrate Father's Day, we had a rainy day BBQ with my parents and sister.
My Aunt Jeanie and Uncle Ray also came which was great because we had not seen them in awhile and it was great to catch up!
Sean and his girl

Kennedy and Grandpa John (she has a couple of Grandpa Johns)! :)



Rachael and Kennedy... already becoming buddies

Cuties

Attempted family photo... Kennedy? Hello?

Rachael and I goofing off with the camera

Kennedy with her "granna" Renee and Great-Aunt Jeanie


2 comments:

Kim Allgood said...

Happy First Father's Day to Sean!
I LOVE the photo collage idea- I will have to remember that for next year. Hope you guys are doing great- Kennedy keeps getting cuter and cuter.

Kate said...

I couldn't quite picture the "DADDY" photo collage until I saw the pictures on your blog -- they are so cute! I'm glad Sean had a great Father's Day!