11 December 2010

Our Little "Nugget"


At my 10-week check-up last week, my doctor had a difficult time finding the baby's heartbeat with the doppler (stress!) so he did a quick ultrasound just to verify that everything was ok. As you can see, our little nugget is safe and sound in there. If you look closely, you can even see the little arms and legs. I am really excited for my 18-week appointment ... it will be great to know that everything is developing normally and of course... to find out what this little one IS! My gut-feeling is another girl but I could definitley be wrong. I don't have a great track-record with these kinds of predictions.  Everyone else thinks it is a boy. We will be thrilled either way. Obviously having a girl and a boy would be wonderful and we would be equally blessed to have two precious little girls! Now I just have to be patient and WAIT... sigh... ;)

No comments: