At one month, Mara:
- weighs about 7.5 lbs (we weighed her ourselves on our home scale so this is an approximation)
- still has a head full of dark hair (crossing my fingers it sticks around as I think it is so darn cute!)
- drinks between 3-4 oz of formula every 2-3 hours
- sleeps 2-3 hour stretches at night (in her bassinet)
- loves her swing
- has a moderate case of acid reflux so we have to keep her upright for 15-20 minutes after each feeding
- does not care too much for the pacifier at this point- she likes the real deal :)
- seems to resemble my side of the family at this point - she and Kennedy both have my nose and mouth but Kennedy has Sean's eyes. Mara seems to have my eyes... she will change so much over the next year though that it is hard to really know...
- is a content, easy baby!
Love you baby girl!
Thanks to Katie for these cute stickers for her monthly photos. Love them!