10 September 2009

7 Months Old!

That's right, our girl is already 7 months old... time is just flying by! She continues to be a beautiful blessing and brings so much happiness to our lives. We are insanely proud of her and constantly entertained by her happy personality!

Above is her "7-month" photo... note how I have to slyly hide the paper behind her or she will discover it and THIS will happen... :)
Here are a few of her milestones thus far (I write these more for myself so I don't forget... I am under no illusions that most of you care to read about each accomplishment... thank you for bearing with me!)
Kennedy is:
*** Sleeping 6-8 hours at night. She generally goes to bed between 7:30 and 8:00... sleeps until about 4 am, drinks her bottle and then goes back to sleep until about 7 am. I sure am enjoying more sleep- it even somewhat resembles the sleep I got "pre-baby!" Yeah!
*** Becoming a great little eater... she loves baby cereal, mashed bananas, applesauce, sweet potatoes and pears.
*** STILL teething but still has NO teeth! So frustrating because they really bother her... Orajel is our friend.
***Sitting up like a rockstar but is showing no interest in crawling. Sean tries to teach her... I do not... the sooner she moves, the sooner I have to chase her!!! :)
*** LOVING the little daycare she goes to 2 days per week. It is very small with only a few kids and she loves Linda (the owner) and the other babies. They take wonderful care of her there which brings me a lot of comfort on the days I work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy 7 months Kennedy!! She is getting so big so quickly.
Love reading the milestones :)

All my love xoxo

Heidi