21 September 2009

Whoa... Babies!

I babysat our nephew, Roderick, today which meant I had two babies under the age of 7 months in my care! It was a busy morning! When Amy came to pick Roderick up at 1 pm, I was still in my pajamas! It was so fun having the babies together... Kennedy gets a kick out of her little cousin and is more than ready for him to get a little bigger so they can play. As you can see in the second picture, she was even trying to hold his hand. The last few photos are of the "mini photo shoot" I put Roderick through :)





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are soooooo cute Prita! I just love them! I really like that Kennedy and Roderick are holding hands... SOOOO adorable!!! Could they be any cuter? Thank you so much for watching him today. I just know he had a blast with his Auntie and cousin! You are the best! Love ya! Ummm, why does this post anonymous? Why can't I figure out computers ugh!

Kate said...

I loved seeing both Roderick & Kennedy today -- oh, and of course, Amy & Prita too!