29 October 2009

My Favorite Season

Fall is, hands down, my favorite time of year. I know so many people who are sad to see summer end and miss the warm weather... not me!
I love crisp, sunny fall days. I love the change in colors. I love wearing warm, cozy sweaters. I love harvest and Halloween decorations. I love seeing pumpkins everywhere and I especially love seeing the sign outside of Starbucks that says: "Pumpkin Spice lattes are here!" This year, I am really loving fall because it gave me an excuse to photograph Kennedy with some beautiful fall leaves and a couple of pumpkins. And, it was pretty fun buying her first Halloween costume (a ladybug) and putting her bib on that says "My First Thanksgiving."
It seems that everything is more special when there is a baby involved...




This photo is clearly not related to my "fall post" but it was so stinkin' cute, I had to include it!
Stay tuned for Halloween photos this weekend!!! :)

No comments: