07 December 2009

'O Christmas Tree

We didn't make it to a pumpkin patch this year but we did go out and choose a Christmas tree! My sister came along for the fun and we took many great pictures. Unfortunately, in the process of transferring the photos from my camera to the computer there was an error and I lost all of the pictures except these two which are, coincidently, the worst two pictures we took! Note how in the first picture Kennedy and I are not looking at the camera. The second photo is blurry, Rachael's eyes are half-closed, Kennedy doesn't look like herself and I look like a pinhead. Despite the picture mishap, we do have a lovely tree in our house. And, Kennedy is far less interested in it than I thought she would be. I dangled two soft ornaments on the bottom for her... she's grabbed at them once or twice but her main focus is to crawl and walk around the furniture. :) Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Kate said...

I just laughed aloud at your picture mishap -- I know it's not funny, but just the way you told it was! I can't wait to see your Christmas house in person!