27 October 2010

All Things Pumpkin

Last Monday, Amy had plans to meet her mom, Heather and all the kiddos at a pumpkin patch up in Smokey Point. She was nice enough to take Kennedy as well since I had a math curriculum training to go to. Kennedy had an absolute blast and Amy did a great job photographing the day. Kennedy is so lucky to have so many people that love her so much. We are also so happy that she will grow up with many, many cousins (and little aunties)  that are so close in age. It reminds me of all the fun I had with my cousins growing up.
Kennedy and grandma Linda
cousin Hailey
cousin Tyler
Auntie Jessica and Kennedy
These two pictures of Roderick crack me up...
the kids loved the bouncy house... I mean, who doesn't??
our little animal- lover

And, in an effort to knock out all the pumpkin photos in one post, here are a few from our pumpkin carving fun last weekend. Kennedy LOVED digging out all of the pumpkin seeds and her daddy loved carving the words "FOR SALE" into our pumpkin (yes, we are very motivated house sellers)! Roderick, on the other hand, was not at all impressed with the pumpkins and was far more content to watch the fun from the safety of his daddy's arms. :)

I do love that Kennedy is digging out pumpkins while wearing a Christmas bib- LOL.


No comments: