11 February 2015

| Leavenworth 2014 |

I am a little delayed with this post but I finally just got all of these photos uploaded and wanted to make sure they were included in my blog book this year.
 
We spent the week after Christmas and over the New Year in Leavenworth with Sean's side of the family. We had a great time and the girls had so much fun playing with all of their cousins. We all shared one big house ... with 9 kids and 9 adults, it was chaotic and busy but great fun all at once!
Our week consisted of lots of eating, lots of visiting, lots of ping-pong, lots of snow play, an evening in town, an awesome sleigh ride, some skiing, some snoeshoeing and a fun New Years Eve.
Amy did most of the photo taking this year but here are a few that I took over the week.
I know these are photos that we will look back on with great fondness as all the kids grow up.
Cousins really are the best!
 

 

No comments: