29 May 2015

Our Last Days with Two

I distinctly remember the days before Mara was born when I was soaking up lots of one on one time with Kennedy. In fact, I wrote this post about it. Kennedy and I spent lots of time together and I remember just staring at her and wondering what our new life with another baby would be like. 
This is funny to me now because it's really hard to imagine a time when Mara wasn't with us!
I find myself doing that again with both of the girls.
We have had four years with just these two girls so it will be weird (and of course,wonderful!) to add another one into the mix. I am so excited for our new family to begin! 
To document this special time before our new arrival, I snapped a few photos of the girls in our backyard. Freezing this brief moment in time! 


This is kind of an awkward photo but it makes me laugh because Cooper's head is SO BIG! 


No comments: