22 June 2015

Aiden ... The First Few Weeks

It's hard to believe Aiden is already almost three weeks old! 
I have tried to make a point to grab my camera as often as possible these past few weeks and as I look back through these photos, I am so happy I have been making that effort. I know these are all going to be super special photos to look back on. It's so easy to use my phone and while many of these are phone photos, I try to use my good camera too so that they will print nicely
(if I ever get around to printing them!). 

Three weeks in to this three-kid gig and we are surviving! Some days seem easier than others and I know we will find our new groove soon. Mara has displayed some tough behaviors these past few weeks (lots of whining, bad listening, potty accidents, etc). No doubt this is linked to the new little guy in our house. And while she loves her little brother, she is also a huge danger to him... she is just downright rough with him and I can't take my eyes off of him when she is in the room. 
I am also hoping this will get better! 

We sure do love this little guy and he is such a good baby. 
Feeling enormously blessed!! 


 Our pediatrician told us that the most dangerous person in Aiden's life would be his four year old sister. Gee, I am not sure what he means!!! ;)


1 comment:

Kate said...

How have I not met this handsome little man yet?? Love these photos -- particularly the one of Kennedy staring lovingly at Aiden!