15 February 2010

Frenchy's & Bucca's

What a fun weekend! We had Kennedy baptized on Sunday. Rachael is her godmother so she and Bob came out for the weekend. Rach and I went to our favorite spa, Frenchy's, and got pedicures. When Rachael lived in Seattle, it was one of our favorite things to do together. We had so much fun on Saturday... we took a bottle of wine and for the entire hour of our pedicure, we did not stop talking. Literally. So much to catch up on, so little time! Afterwards, we met up with Pat, Shelley and their girls and my mom, John and little Rachael at Bucca Di Beppo's. It was great seeing Pat and Shelley as we don't get to see them as often as we would like. I love my family!
Pat and my mom
Pat and his oldest daughter, Madison... such a sweetheart!
Paige and Rachael... one week apart in age... cuties
Shelley and youngest daughter, Ava
Rachael and Kennedy... a tad off-center

No comments: