10 February 2010

Dear Kennedy...on your 1st Birthday













Dear Kennedy,
Happy birthday baby! You are such a blessing and a true joy. I love your blue eyes. And your teeny tiny hands and feet. I love that huge, toothless smile. I love your laugh and all our snuggles. Thank you for a wonderful year of getting to know you! I can't wait to see what the next year will bring. I know you will change and grow and continue to bring us so much happiness.
I love you my tinker toos... my missy moos... my little bug...
Mommy

1 comment:

Amy said...

WHAT A GREAT IDEA!!! I love the re-cap of her first year. I also LOVE the letter you wrote to her. It almost made me cry. She will really appreciate having a blog book one day with all over her pictures, updates, and this note from you. What a great mommy!