18 August 2010

Payton Diane

Heidi and Brian welcomed their adorable little girl into the world this past weekend. Payton Diane Williams was born on Sunday, August 15th at about 4:30 a.m. She weighed 6 lbs, 2 oz and measured 18.5 inches. She has a head of dark hair and is soo tiny and precious! Today, I went to visit the new little family and they are just doing great. A bit sleep deprived of course, but clearly so in love with their new daughter. It is really fun to watch a dear friend become a  mom. As I held Payton and watched Kennedy run around, I realized how far Heidi and I have come. Gone are the carefree, college party days! :) But, in its place are the new memories being made and they are even sweeter.  I so look forward to watching our kids grow up together. Congrats Williams family!

1 comment:

Amy said...

She is ABSOLUTELY beautiful! I'm so happy for Brian and Heidi and look forward to meeting Peyton soon