10 August 2012

Alivia Taylor Williams

Heidi and Brian welcomed their second beautiful daughter into the world on Wednesday, August 1st at 3:40 a.m. She weighed in at 6 lbs, 6 oz.

I was honored to be a part of the labor and delivery along with Heidi's family.
Despite the fact that I have given birth twice myself, I was really pretty unaware of what a delivery looked like! What an amazing, amazing experience! I left the hospital feeling in awe of what is truly... the miracle of life.

Heidi did a fantastic job laboring and delivering and the Williams family couldn't be more thrilled with their new addition.

I have said it before... and I will say it again... I am so blessed to have this wonderful and dear friend who is really more of a sister. And I couldn't be happier for she and Brian... and the lovely family they have created.

Now enjoy the photos!! :)

















Welcome to the world, Alivia.
You just hit the jackpot of families. ;)
x0x0,
Auntie Prita



No comments: