08 March 2013

Day of Cousin Fun

Amy had to work yesterday and Roderick and Mckenna's usual babysitter was unavailable so they spent the day with us.

The thought of watching four kids under the age of four can be a bit mind boggling but in actuality, they were so good and played so well together... it was actually pretty easy. Well... sorta easy. ;)

I've said it so many times but I love that my kids get to see their cousins so much.
I have no doubt these we are building lifelong, special relationships here.
 



1 comment:

Amy said...

I am JUST now seeing these pics. First of all, I LOVE your post about Grandpa. I still can't believe he's not here anymore. And I LOVE this post of the kids!!! I am so stealing all of them. This weekend I need to make about 20 blog entries... then I am going to work on my book... you've heard that before.