05 August 2014

Rachael is 10!

How this girl has already been with us an entire decade is beyond me!
I am in constant amazement at how fast the years go by.
This is Rach and I in 2004 when she was only four months old. I was 22!


A few words that come to mind when I think of Rachael at this moment:
- FUNNY AS ALL GET OUT
- SMART
- GORGEOUS
- ATHLETIC
- KIND-HEARTED
- SENSITIVE
- EMPATHETIC

We celebrated Rachael's birthday last month with a fun afternoon at Candle Water Park in Tacoma followed by pizza, cake and presents at my mom's. Here are a few photos from the party and if you would like to check out Rachael's "official" ten-year photos, click HERE to head over to my photography blog.

I love you sweet girl!


I have said it before but I love that my mom and John are still friends and are amicable enough to still take photos together with Rachael. I think it is so great that even though her parents are divorced, she will still grow up with photos of herself with BOTH of them.
 

Not only does Kennedy look exactly like Sean but she has the same issues as he does when faced with the sun in their eyes. :)

No comments: