04 August 2014

Fox Hollow Farm

A couple of weeks ago, we spent a fun day at Fox Hollow Farm in Issaquah with some of our favorite friends. I have been wanting to check out this farm for quite awhile and I was not disappointed. I should mention that I LOVE farms. I love everything about them - the animals, the dirt, the smell of cow poop... I love it all! This was a really fun farm - they had baby kittens (which I am a huge sucker for!), a rope swing, bouncy slides, play cottages, a train, pony rides, a beautiful creek, lots of animals to pet and a fun farm stand with homegrown goods. The girls had a great time and I loved spending the day with three of my most favorite friends - Robin, Melissa and Jami. I affectionately refer to them as my "work friends" because we met when I was teaching but in reality, they are much, much more than just work friends. They have been godsends to me the past few months and I appreciate their friendships more than I could ever put into words.
  
 

 
 So this pic is either really gross or really cool. I couldn't decide. Probably gross.
 


No comments: