July 2nd marked our little guy's one month birthday!
Some days it feels like he has been with us forever and some days we really feel his "brand-newness" to our life (a.k.a. some days we are a CLUSTER you-know-what around here!).
But everyday, we are falling more and more in love with him and feeling so blessed to have been given the gift of having him.
As I expected, life with three kiddos is an adjustment but I know we will find our new normal and in the meantime, I am taking it day by day and soaking up this time.
We are in constant amazement at how much Aiden resembles Kennedy as a baby...
genes are so crazy!
Aiden at four weeks old (above) and Kennedy at four weeks (below)
... I mean... REALLY?!?!
It looks like the SAME kid!
A few favorite snapshots over the past week or two...
Snuggles with mommy...
I have spent a lot of the past month doing just this.
Seriously... soaking. him. up.
Awake time with Daddy...
Noticing his reflection in the swing...
Hanging with me in the Ergo baby carrier...
A few details about Aiden at one month (for my own memory!):
- 8 lbs, 11 oz at his one month check-up! (up from 6 lbs, 5 oz at his newborn well-check, wow!)
- 21 inches long at his one month check-up (up from 19.5 inches at his newborn well-check)
- Drinking 4-5 oz of formula about every 3 hours
- Waking up every 3 hours to eat at night (in process of transitioning from the rock'n play to the bassinet).
- Minor case of acid reflux so we keep him upright for 15 minutes or so after each feeding
- Loves his pacifier (just like his sisters did!)