25 April 2016

Aiden | 10 Months Old


It's a good thing I only have a few more monthly posts before his first year is complete because I am getting slower and slower each month (he is almost 11 months now but here's the 10 month update!). 

It was a big month for our boy! He went on his first vacation to Arizona, he learned to crawl and walk around furniture and has even taken a few steps! 
He also got his first haircut which was kind of a highlight for me this month too. 
I have always just loved little boy haircuts so you can only imagine how much I love HIS. 
Plus I think it's awesome he has enough hair at 10 months to use the clippers! 

Aiden is BUSY. Busy, busy, busy. He's curious about everything and his attention span is approximately one second. When he is down on the floor, we can't take our eyes off of him. He loves electrical outlets, sharp objects and Coopers dog toys and bones (awesome, huh??). He's fast and has no fear. This has earned him a lot of time in the play pen, high chair and stroller so we can maintain our sanity! He's also turned into a great sleeper and an even better eater. He's the happiest kid around and his smile melts my heart every single time. He snuggles like a champ and has an infectious laugh. He's a tough little bugger (you have to be when Mara is your older sister) and he will be running around with the big kids in no time. He's got rolly polly legs and arms. He loves to rub his stinky little feet together and Sean thinks he has athlete's foot... (probably need to get that checked!). 
He's wearing 12 month clothes and size 3 shoes (when I think to put them on him). He's still loving his bottles and in keeping with tradition, has a strong obsession with his pacifier. I just moved him into his big boy convertible car seat. Aiden spends a lot of time in the car as I shuttle the girls from school to soccer and from here to there. 

He continues to be our very special little guy and I think he's special to a lot of people. 
My friends love all over him ... he's kind of the community baby. 
Everyone's kids are getting a little older and he's the smallest one now so he gets lots of attention and loves.  Sean's dad (Aiden's papa) says he has the soul of two babies and I think that's true. 

We love you little man.  





No comments: