10 February 2011

Happy Birthday Baby!

It's official- we have entered the 2's! Kennedy is two years old today and I can't believe how fast time is going!

I had to work today so last night we made cupcakes for Kennedy to take to Stacie's house to share with Madelynne and Will. Stacie emailed me this cute picture of her enjoying her cupcake with a birthday hat. :)

After dinner, Sean and I took her out for frozen yogurt. Needless to say, that was a hit!


And, a few photos of her with her birthday present from us (a pretty awesome little keyboard!) I had actually gotten it for her for Christmas but she was so spoiled at Christmas from so many people that I decided to save it for her birthday. 


We are having a Little Gym birthday party for her this weekend so stay tuned for more photos!
Happy Birthday to our sweet, sweet girl!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday Kennedy! Love you!