10 August 2011

Pretend Play

Kennedy has really been understanding "pretend play" lately. She plays with her dolls a lot and talks to them as if they were real. She often carries her purse around and tells me she is going grocery shopping. And, she loves playing with her toy kitchen and having tea parties. It is so fun to watch her imagination develop and I am constantly amazed by the things she says during these play sessions. So often they are things that Sean and I say when we are talking to her or in conversation with each other. I sometimes forget how much she learns from us when we aren't paying attention.

And, as I stated in a previous post- all pictures now involve a fake smile accompanied with the phrase "cheeeeese..." We are hoping this phase will pass soon so we can again see her eyes in photos!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Love the new pink table!