11 September 2011

Circus Time!

Kennedy has started labeling everything with "time." For example, she will say "park time!" or "dinner time!" or "bath time!"... so many things end in "time" now. :) Yesterday, we spent the afternoon at the circus and the whole way there she said, "circus time!"

Here are a few photos from our fun day at the Ringling Bros./Barnum & Bailey Circus!

family photo on the way into the arena... please disregard the large sunflower sitting on my head!
 Kennedy and great-grandma "lann"


 the Harvie family
 captivated


 Mara enjoying the view... it was a quick view as I decided early in the show that it was just too loud for her so Sean and I took turns hanging out with her outside the arena.


1 comment:

Amy said...

SOOOO cute!!! You have to send me those pics!!!! Roderick is now obsessed with BOOM BOOM POW thanks to the circus. I don't have the edited version on my ipod. Oh boy... XO