08 July 2013

Phone Pics... May and June 2013

I have been using the camera on my phone a lot more lately and as I was scrolling through the other day, I realized I had quite a few cute ones that I wanted to save. Here are a handful from May and June, in no particular order.

Woodland Park Zoo, May 2013

Kennedy getting her face painted at the zoo.



Roderick holding a real fish at preschool... it's in his genes!

 Kennedy at her "graduation" at MDO preschool...





Kennedy's preschool friend, Leighton, came for a play date. The girls had so much fun playing dress-up!

Road Trippin' to Lake Chelan for a girls weekend with Margaret and Heidi!

Bike Riding on the Auburn - Green River trail...

Library time! Their favorite part is playing on the computers. Ahh... kids these days.



Kennedy holding sweet baby Laila (my friend Sarah's new baby girl).
Kennedy was enamored by her!

Riding the horse outside of Fred Meyer before our big family outing to grocery shop :)

Kennedy and I on her last day of Co-Op preschool. 

Cousin Love! Mckenna, Kennedy and Mara - June 2013

No comments: