13 November 2013

Ferry Field Trip

Mara's co-op preschool (and Kennedy's former preschool) is just a fantastic place.
I love the teachers, parents and kids so much!
When the girls are all grown up, I KNOW that I will look back on our days at the Co-Op with such fondness.... I feel really fortunate for the time I had there with Kennedy and now with Mara.

Mara's preschool class took a field trip to Vashon Island yesterday.
It was happy it fell on a day when Kennedy didn't have Pre-K so she could come along with us, too!

There was a very "Pacific NW" feel to our trip.
It was a misty, almost-rainy day and both of the girls wore their beanie hats.
I do really love this great state of ours!





After our ferry ride, we did a nature walk at Point Defiance.
Ms. Melissa brought her parachute and the kids had fun bouncing leaves in the parachute and then collecting various fall foliage in their bags.











No comments: