23 March 2015

Trip to Helena

This post is a little out of order but I wanted to make sure I included it.
I took a quick two-day trip to Helena last month to visit my cousin Rachael and her sweet family.
Rachael had her second baby girl in November and I had not yet met sweet Aubrey so I wanted to do that before I get super busy here in the next few months with my own new baby.

It was a super relaxing and fun couple of days - we spent lots of time visiting and catching up (and shopping and getting lonnnggg pedicures!). I also got to see some of my other family members that live in Helena. I really love Rachael and Bob and I SO wish we lived closer!!

Rach and I (24 weeks pregnant here!)
 Bad selfie... 
My cousin Taylor also lives in Helena and goes to Carroll College - great to have dinner with her and catch up! 

While I was there, I took some family photos for Rachael and Bob... here are a few of my favorites! 
A few shots of my wonderful Aunt Judy and Uncle Bill too - two of my absolute favorite people in our family! 


No comments: