30 January 2010

Our Big Girl

Kennedy is now in her big girl car seat! Although she still fits in her infant seat, she seemed ready to sit up more and she loves looking out the window. Here she is trying it out in our living room before we put it in the car. This was a tough transition for me for some reason... it made me really sad to think that she wouldn't be in the baby seat anymore.
What am I going to do when she starts kindergarten?
Almost exactly one year ago, we brought her home
in her infant seat.
Look how small she was in it!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I LOVE that she is pointing her fingers in that second picture. She is so cute! Look how little she was in the infant car seat. I think that transition would be hard for me too... I can't even let Roderick sleep in his own room. :-)