05 November 2012

Fall Harvest Party 2012

I am so behind on blogging! I am absolutely swamped with Junebug Photography which is a great thing but I don't like that I am neglecting our family blog. So this is my attempt to get caught up (stay tuned for several consecutive posts!).

Two weeks ago, Kennedy's preschool had their annual Fall Harvest Party. It is always a fun event for the kids and the school's special events committee does a phenomenal job with decorations, games, etc.

Kennedy went as Minnie Mouse and Mara as a bumblebee. For different reasons, neither of these costumes actually made it to Halloween but they sure were cute for the one day they got worn!! :)








Our sweet bumblebee...

If eyebrows... ahem looks could KILL...

 Kennedy and her friend Leighton... Love these cute girls...


Go 'hawks!




No comments: