11 June 2010

Television Trance

Kennedy watches very little t.v. In fact, I have never put a kids show on for her. Sean and I love t.v. but we don't want her hooked on it so we just haven't really introduced it to her. However, Amy and I thought it would be funny to see what happened if we put the Wiggles on the other day...


Interest and slight confusion...

And, there it is! The look of total elation...

While this was entertaining, I think we will continue to hold off on regular t.v. watching :)

1 comment:

Amy said...

YAY!!! You are up and running!!! I am SO happy. Too bad I still can't blog. I'm so frustrated. Time for a new computer! This post made me laugh. They both LOVE the Wiggles. Remember when Rachael made me watch them over and over? HA! "Fruit salad, yummy, yummy." I don't let Roderick watch TV either but its sure nice when you need to clip their nails! Welcome back to the world of blogging. Maybe I can join you soon! :-)