25 July 2010

Little Blessings

Linda and the girls came down for Roderick's birthday and spent the weekend with us. It was great having them here! Rachael spent the night on Friday, the girls get along so well! I was able to snap a few photos of the kids in our backyard. Such sweet, wonderful kids... they are little but the blessings they have brought to  our lives are huge!

For those of you who don't know, Sean's mom adopted Jessica (age 7) and Rachel (age 5) from China. They are beautiful girls! It is pretty funny that both Sean and I would have such young sisters! My Rachael just turned 6 so the three girls have a blast playing together. And running right behind them, you will usually find Kennedy, desperately trying to keep up. :)

2 comments:

Amy said...

THESE ARE SOOOO STINKIN CUTE!!!! I just love these pics! How cute are they all in the pool? I have to have copies of these!

Tara and Dale said...

Your photos of the girls are amazing, Prita. I love the one of them from behind--so beautiful