21 July 2010

Summer Lovin'...

Since returning home from our trip to Montana, we have been enjoying lazy summer days and relaxing summer evenings. We love it!

Kennedy and I wake up a bit later in the morning and we are going to bed a bit later in the evenings... that's what summer is for right?

We have spent a lot of time outside... we go on morning jogs, meet friends for walks, and spend a lot of time in our backyard.

Kennedy loves her ladybug table...


Her new water play table (please take a moment to notice Sean's super-cool socks/slipper combo in the background)...


Smelling honeysuckle flowers with daddy...


Playing the guitar with daddy...


Spending time with her cousin Roderick... they are good buddies!


And, evening baths to wash away our daily application of sunscreen!


When I decided to become a teacher (oh so many moons ago), it was because I love kids and I love teaching (which is of course, still true). However, now that I am older and and I have a baby, I am realizing how fortunate I am to have these summers off. What a perk!

No comments: