12 July 2010

Montana Vacation

We spent a week at my family's cabin on Canyon Ferry Lake outside of Helena, MT. I have been going to the cabin for over 20 years- many of my greatest childhood memories are at this wonderful place. It is so fun to take Kennedy there now! Prepare yourself for a whole slew of photos. I took over 300 so this is actually me, downsizing!

We always see lots of family at the cabin and this year, we were joined by Becky and Jim and their kids, Erin and Connor. My mom and Becky are lifelong friends ... it was great having them with us for the week! Highlights of this week included beautiful weather, the water trampoline, paddle boat rides, campfires, making s'mores, good wine, Montana sky, family, friends, laughter, ice cream cones, tents, yahtzee, baby sunhats, birthday party, water balloons, and sunset boat rides.

Ok, here we go!


Here they are... the "artsy" photos... you know I can't resist!


We celebrated Rachael's 6th birthday on our trip. I can't believe she is 6 already.
You are a joy Rachael Renee! I love you!

Before heading back to Washington, Sean, Kennedy and I drove to Kalispell, MT.
Much of my dad's side of the family lives there.
Kennedy met her grandpa for the first time as well as her great-grandma.
She also got to meet three great-aunts and several cousins.

No comments: