01 July 2010

WWU Girls Reunion

Kennedy and I traveled to Mt. Vernon yesterday for an afternoon reunion with four of the girls who went through the teaching program with me, at Western. I had not seen them in close to 6 years! Thanks to good 'ol facebook, we reconnected and had a great time catching up. Cassa and Clay were nice enough to host at their beautiful property near Mt. Vernon.

the girls (from left: me, Jamie, Sarah, Emily and Cassa)
Emily and her two kiddos (Zetta and Tyson) along with Sarah's son, Noah
Kennedy loved the swing!
Until, I pushed her too fast and she said "all duh" (all done).
Sarah and Jamie
Clay (with daughter Aria in the backpack) Cassa and Emily
She is a busy bee!
With such a large property to explore, I spent much of the afternoon chasing her around!
And, my favorite picture of the day... Kennedy with the "puppy" as she called him.

No comments: